This antipasto salad recipe is loaded with Italian meats, cheese, pasta, marinated veggies, and olives, and it has a delicious easy homemade vinaigrette dressing.
- 1.5 cups uncooked fusilli pasta
- 8 ounces provolone cheese diced
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup assorted olives
- 1 (14 fluid ounce) can artichoke hearts chopped
- 8 ounces salami or pepperoni diced
- 1/3 cup pepperoncini peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 3 ounces prosciutto chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil sliced thin
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
This salad is very forgiving. Ingredient quantities are just suggestions, so, for example, if you'd prefer to use up an entire container of something or skip an ingredient, that will work just fine.Boil the pasta, and once it's done, rinse it under cold water and let it drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together.
Prep the remaining ingredients and add them to a large salad bowl.
Toss everything together and season with salt & pepper as needed.
- Serves 6-8 as a side dish or 4+ as a main course (really depends on portion size and what else is served with it).
- Blog post includes more tips on substitutions and ways you can change this salad up if needed.
- Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary and Salt & Lavender makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information.
Calories: 545kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 1930mg | Potassium: 364mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 710IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 359mg | Iron: 1mg