15 Minute Creamy Alfredo Gnocchi
This creamy Alfredo gnocchi is a decadent and delicious main course or side dish. The best part? It's made in one pan and ready in under 15 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth (or dry white wine)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash Italian seasoning
- 1 pound uncooked potato gnocchi
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
Add the butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once melted, add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
Stir in the broth, Dijon mustard, and Italian seasoning. Make sure it's well-combined.
Add the gnocchi and cream to the pan. Reduce the heat to medium and cover the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
Remove the lid and stir the parmesan cheese in. Let it cook, uncovered, for another few minutes until the sauce further thickens and the gnocchi is cooked through.
Season with salt & pepper as needed and garnish with parsley.
- I used the shelf-stable uncooked gnocchi that you can find in the pasta aisle in grocery stores. No need to cook it ahead of time - it'll cook right in the sauce and the starch from the potatoes will help to thicken the sauce.
- I suggest eating it right away - the sauce can separate when re-heating.
- Serves 4-6 (depending on if it's a main course or side dish).