Creamy Pork Tenderloin Medallions
This creamy pork tenderloin medallions recipe is simple but elegant! Great for an elevated weeknight meal or when you have company.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into medallions
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Flour for dredging
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Herbs de Provence (or Italian seasoning)
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
Trim off excess fat and slice the pork tenderloin into about 1" thick pieces (rounds).
Season the pork with salt & pepper and coat each piece in flour.
Add the oil and butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the pork (you may need to do this in batches) and cook for about 3 minutes/side or until they're lightly golden. Take the pan off the heat and remove the pork from the pan.
Stir in the garlic, Dijon mustard, chicken broth, Herbs de Provence, and then return the pan to the heat. Scrape up any brown bits. Let the sauce cook for about a minute.
Stir in the cream and let it bubble for about 2 minutes. Add the pork back in and cook for 5 minutes (you may need to turn the heat down a bit) until the pork is cooked through and the sauce has thickened to your liking.
Stir in the fresh parsley and season with extra salt & pepper if needed.
- You can definitely use fresh herbs if you have some on-hand. I'd use about a tablespoon of chopped fresh herbs (use whatever you happen to have or your fav combo) plus the chopped parsley.
- Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary and Salt & Lavender makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information.
Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 193mg | Potassium: 502mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1092IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg