Smoked Salmon Dip
This lemony smoked salmon dip is perfect for a snack or party recipe! It comes together quickly and is a delicious way to enjoy smoked salmon.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (I used a block of Philly) softened
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice + zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 5 ounces smoked salmon
- Salt & pepper to taste
If your salmon is frozen, let it thaw (the kind I used thawed very quickly on the counter). Take the cream cheese out of the fridge so it softens up for at least 30 minutes prior to starting the recipe. Prep your ingredients (chop herbs etc.).
Add everything except the salmon and salt & pepper to the bowl of your food processor. Process it until smooth.
Add the salmon to the food processor and process until it's incorporated. Give it a taste and adjust ingredients if needed (e.g. add salt/pepper or more lemon juice).
I recommend chilling the dip for 30-60 minutes prior to serving it. Keep in mind that the longer it's in the fridge, the more it'll harden.
- You don't need exactly 5 ounces of salmon. Anything in the ballpark is fine.
- Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary and Salt & Lavender makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 401mg | Potassium: 102mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 606IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg