Garlic and Herb Spreadable Butter
This garlic and herb spreadable butter is a tasty condiment that takes butter to the next level! It spreads easier than regular butter and is delicious on everything from bagels to steak.
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) softened
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper or more to taste
Take the butter out of the fridge 30+ minutes prior to starting the recipe. It needs to be really soft.
Add the butter to a medium bowl along with the rest of the ingredients. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until everything is combined and you've got a smooth, fluffy whipped butter texture (may take a few minutes especially if butter hasn't fully softened/warmed up).
Transfer the spreadable butter to another bowl or jar/container for storage. I recommend keeping it in the fridge for optimal shelf life (it'll easily last at least 2-3 weeks in the fridge). Texture: It will spread easier than normal butter when it's straight out of the fridge, and you can also let it soften up for a few minutes prior to using if you wish. Or, go up to 1/2 cup of olive oil if you want it very soft straight out of the fridge.
- Recipe is easily doubled by doubling all ingredients.
- Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary and Salt & Lavender makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information.
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 116mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 236IU | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg