Whipped Goat Cheese Dip
This goat cheese dip recipe is a total crowd pleaser with sun-dried tomatoes, basil, chives, and garlic. It's easy to throw together and great for parties!
- 8 ounces goat cheese room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained
- 1/2 cup (loosely packed) fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
Add the cheeses and olive oil to a food processor and pulse until blended.
Add the remaining ingredients and blend until your desired texture is reached. You may need to scrape down the sides of the food processor a couple of times.
Season with salt & pepper and adjust ingredients as needed (e.g. add more chives).
Either serve right away or refrigerate for a few hours to help the flavors meld. This dip is best served at room temperature (not straight out of the fridge), so let it sit for a bit prior to serving.
- Servings really depend on how much people eat. This dip is quite rich, so a little goes a long way.
- Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary and Salt & Lavender makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 192mg | Potassium: 348mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 747IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 2mg