Cherry Moscato Slush
A refreshing 2-ingredient adult slushie made from frozen cherries and moscato wine.
- 1 (25 fluid ounce/750 ml) bottle white moscato wine (chilled)
- 1 (21 ounce/600 g) bag frozen cherries
- Lime wedges for garnish (optional)
Add the frozen cherries and wine to a blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour the slush into four glasses. If you don't want cherry skins, strain it as you're pouring it into each glass. Garnish each glass with a slice of lime. Drink immediately.
- Recipe is easily halved if you only want to make 2 drinks.
- I wouldn't fuss too much about quantities here. If your bag of frozen cherries isn't exactly what I list, it'll be fine.