Black Cherry Margarita
This black cherry margarita recipe is quick, easy, and made with cherry juice so it's ready in 5 minutes! You will love this not-too-sweet twist on the classic margarita on the rocks.
Servings 1 drink
- 1 ounce triple sec (I used Cointreau)
- 1 ounce tequila
- 8 ounces black cherry juice (or to taste - see note)
- Salt for rimming the glass
- Lime wedge for serving
Rim your glass with the salt.
Add the ice, triple sec, tequila, and lime wedge to the glass. Top it up with the black cherry juice.
Enjoy drink immediately.
- I used Maldon sea salt flakes to rim the glasses in the photos. You could also use specialty margarita rimming salt if you wish.
- You can either use less black cherry juice or double the alcohol if you want your drink to be stronger.