Tomato Spinach Shrimp Pasta
This tomato spinach shrimp pasta recipe is healthy, super easy to make, and incredibly flavorful! Ready in under 30 minutes.
- 1 pound medium shrimp (peeled & thawed, can remove tails)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 10 ounces grape tomatoes cut into halves
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 dash Italian seasoning
- 2 cups (packed) fresh baby spinach
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
Boil a salted pot of water for the pasta. Cook it al dente according to package directions.
Meanwhile, add the oil and butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic once the pan is hot, and cook it for about 30 seconds.
Stir in the tomatoes, chicken broth, and Italian seasoning.
Cook the tomatoes, stirring occasionally, until they start to lose their shape (about 5 minutes).
Add the shrimp to the pan, followed by the spinach. Reduce the heat to medium. Let it cook for about 5 minutes, stirring it/turning the shrimp until they're cooked through and the spinach has wilted.
Season with salt & pepper as needed. Toss with the drained spaghetti. If you want a little more liquid in the sauce, add a bit of the hot pasta water.
- Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary and Salt & Lavender makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information.
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 301mg | Sodium: 1004mg | Potassium: 493mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2172IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 4mg