Creamy Mushroom Pork Tenderloin
This easy creamy mushroom pork tenderloin recipe has melt-in-your-mouth pork medallions smothered in a creamy garlic mushroom sauce.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into medallions
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter divided
- 7 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning or Herbs de Provence
- 1/4 cup chicken/beef broth or wine (dry white or sherry)
- 3/4 cup heavy/whipping cream
Trim the excess fat off pork (if desired) and cut it into 1" medallions. Season each piece with salt & pepper.
Add the oil and one tablespoon of the butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Let the pan warm up for a few minutes.
Sear the pork for 3 minutes/side then transfer it to a plate.
Add in the remaining 2 tbsp butter and once it melts, add in the mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the water has been released and cooked off.
Stir in the garlic, Dijon mustard, Italian seasoning, and chicken broth. Let it bubble for about a minute.
Add in the cream and let it bubble for about a minute.
Add the pork back into the pan and let it cook for another 3-5 minutes or until the pork has cooked through and the sauce has reduced/thickened a bit. You may need to turn the heat down a bit so it doesn't boil furiously.
Season with extra salt & pepper as needed and serve immediately.
- Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary and Salt & Lavender makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information.
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 157mg | Sodium: 215mg | Potassium: 722mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 918IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg