15 Minute Garlic Lime Cashew Zoodles
These 15 minute garlic lime cashew zoodles are a super easy and healthy vegan meal option.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 large carrots peeled
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 heaping tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sriracha sauce (or more if you like it spicy!)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 cloves garlic minced
Spiralize the carrots on the thinnest setting, and spiralize the zucchini on the medium setting. Set aside.
Add the peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, and garlic to a skillet on medium-high heat. Stirring constantly, cook it for about 2 minutes or until the garlic has just started to cook.
Add the cashews, zucchini, and carrots. Using tongs or two large spoons, gently toss/lift up the pan contents every 10-20 seconds or so for about 4-5 minutes until everything is lightly cooked and heated through. The zucchini will release some liquid, which will help to make a nice sauce. When it's almost ready, add the cilantro in and toss. Serve immediately.
- The zucchini I bought from the grocery store were fairly skinny and around 6-8 inches long. Keep in mind that home-grown zucchini is typically a lot larger. Be careful not to overcook this dish, or it'll end up a watery mess.
- Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary and Salt & Lavender makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information.
Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 463mg | Potassium: 1203mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 12443IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 5mg