Guilt-Free Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for One
My guilt-free eggless chocolate chip cookie dough for one is the perfect portion-controlled treat. Ready in only 5 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon milk or water
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
In a medium bowl, mix the butter and sugar together using an electric hand mixer.
Add in all other ingredients except for the chocolate chips, and continue mixing.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Enjoy immediately, or you can put it in the fridge or freezer if you prefer it to be more firm.
Calorie information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee.