Cantaloupe and Banana Smoothie Bowl
A simple cantaloupe and banana smoothie bowl.
- 1 banana previously frozen
- 1/2 cantaloupe melon previously frozen
- 1 tsp flaxseeds (I used roasted ones)
- Unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1/4 cup granola (I used a honey almond variety) or to taste
- Dried goji berries to taste
Slice up a banana and half a cantaloupe melon. I suggest cutting the melon into smallish pieces so it'll be easier to blend (I used bigger chunks and it took a while to get it all blended). Freeze in an airtight container for at least two hours, or overnight.
Add the banana, melon, flaxseeds, and a splash of almond milk to the blender. You may need to add more almond milk to get the blender going.
Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with granola and goji berries (and/or other toppings you have on hand). Serve immediately.