Chimichurri Potato Salad
A delicious mayo-free potato salad with chimichurri sauce.
- 1.5 pounds little potatoes
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh cilantro/parsley blend chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot (about half a shallot) chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (crushed red pepper)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Cut little potatoes in half and boil them in a large pot of water. Once they're cooked (about 10-15 minutes), drain and transfer to a bowl and let cool.
Meanwhile, chop the cilantro, parsley, oregano, and shallot. Mince the garlic.
Once the potatoes have cooled (give it at least 10 minutes), toss all the ingredients together. Potato salad can be served immediately, but I like it give it at least an hour to chill and have the flavors meld together.