Tilapia with a Lemon Herb Butter Pan Sauce
A quick, easy, and fantastic fish dish with a herb butter sauce.
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Flour for dredging (1/4 cup or more if needed)
- 5 ounces chicken broth or water
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
Add salt and pepper to both sides of each tilapia fillet.
Add flour to a plate.
Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet on medium-high heat.
When the skillet is hot, dredge each tilapia fillet in flour and add to the skillet. Cook for three minutes on each side.
Add chicken broth, lemon juice, and herbs to the skillet. Cook for five minutes until the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Great with rice or a side salad.