Mediterranean Vegan Meal Prep Bowls
These Mediterranean vegan meal prep bowls are filled with healthy, fresh ingredients that include protein and good fats. These bowls are ready in under half an hour!
Servings 4 bowls
- 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 (19 fluid ounce) can chickpeas drained
- 2 Persian (mini) cucumbers (or use 1/3 English cucumber) sliced
- Handful little tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons red onions chopped
- Kalamata olives to taste
- Hummus to taste (1-2 tbsp/bowl)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
Cook quinoa according to package directions.
Meanwhile, prep your other ingredients and divide them equally between the 4 bowls.
Once the quinoa has cooled, add it to each bowl.
Optional: drizzle a bit of olive oil and squeeze some lemon juice over each bowl.
- Feel free to swap the quinoa with rice or Greek potatoes (or whatever you wish!).