This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Mediterranean vegan meal prep bowls are filled with healthy, fresh ingredients that include protein and good fats. These bowls are ready in under half an hour!
So what do we have in these bowls?
- Kalamata olives (my favorite!)
- Red onions
These quinoa meal prep bowls are basically a hearty salad with grains. They’re filling and have a great variety of textures and flavors. Vegan Greek salad sounds good to me!
I took the bowls pictured to work for my lunches, and I really enjoyed them even though I’m not exactly quinoa’s #1 fan.
You can easily customize these meal prep bowls with whatever you have on hand or substitute anything you don’t like in here with something else.
Rice would work well instead of the quinoa. You could even do Greek potatoes in here if you wish.
Looking for more vegan lunch ideas? You may also like my southwest sweet potato vegan meal prep bowls, my vegan roasted veggie and barley meal prep bowls, or my spinach and quinoa vegan meal prep bowls.
I also have a big roundup of vegan meal prep recipes.
Will you make these vegan Greek meal prep bowls?
Mediterranean Vegan Meal Prep Bowls
- 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 (19 fluid ounce) can chickpeas drained
- 2 Persian (mini) cucumbers (or use 1/3 English cucumber) sliced
- Handful little tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons red onions chopped
- Kalamata olives to taste
- Hummus to taste (1-2 tbsp/bowl)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prep your other ingredients and divide them equally between the 4 bowls.
- Once the quinoa has cooled, add it to each bowl.
- Optional: drizzle a bit of olive oil and squeeze some lemon juice over each bowl.
- Feel free to swap the quinoa with rice or Greek potatoes (or whatever you wish!).
© Salt & Lavender Inc. Content and photographs are copyrighted. Sharing this blog post is much appreciated, but copying and pasting full recipes without authorization to social media is strictly prohibited.