This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This sweet pumpkin dessert dip is perfect for your Halloween party! Kids and adults alike will love it. Ready in 5 minutes!
This dip is smooth, creamy, tastes like pumpkin cheesecake, is orange for Halloween, and takes 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make. If there’s a perfect last-minute Halloween idea, this is it.
I couldn’t find any Halloween sprinkles in my local food shop, so I ordered some from Amazon. I also ordered some Xmas sprinkles so I wouldn’t be in the same situation a couple months from now. Always thinking ahead, see (for once!). Anyway, the sprinkles add that final Halloween-y touch.
Graham crackers go well with this dip. You could dip fruit or cookies as well. Whatever sounds good to you will work!
Will you make this Halloween pumpkin cheesecake dip?
Are you the Halloween party type or more like me and stay home by yourself? 😉
Questions? Let me know!
Halloween Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 1/4 cup sugar*
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Halloween sprinkles
- Graham crackers, cookies, or fruit for serving
- Add the cream cheese, pumpkin pie filling, sugar, and vanilla extract to a bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix until you're left with a smooth dip. If you don't own a hand mixer, you can add the ingredients to a food processor instead.
- Pour the mixture into a serving bowl and top with the sprinkles. Serve with graham crackers, cookies, and/or fruit. If you want the dip to have a firmer consistency, refrigerate prior to serving.
- This dip is very sweet. If you want it a bit less sweet, I suggest halving or omitting the sugar (the pumpkin pie filling is still sweet), or use pumpkin purée. You might want to add some pumpkin spice if you go the purée route as pumpkin pie filling already includes it.
- I bought these cute sprinkles from Amazon.
© Salt & Lavender Inc. Content and photographs are copyrighted. Sharing this blog post is much appreciated, but copying and pasting full recipes without authorization to social media is strictly prohibited.