These Oreo and Nutella stuffed crescent rolls are a little naughty, very indulgent, melt in your mouth, and super simple!
The beauty of this recipe is that even those who are not talented bakers (me) can make these thanks to the wonderful folks over at Pillsbury.
You can't go wrong with Oreos... and Nutella always seems to be having a moment, so behold this deliciousness. These aren't healthy at all, but who even cares?
All you do is buy a pack of Oreos, a jar of Nutella, and a package of Pillsbury crescent rolls (the one that makes 8 small crescents). Smash up 4 Oreos (I use a pestle and mortar to do this). Prepare the dough by laying out the eight crescent triangles. Add a spoonful of Nutella to each dough triangle and sprinkle the crushed Oreos on top. Roll them up into crescents. Pop in the oven and wait 10 agonizing minutes. So good.
Love it? Share it and leave a comment below.
Oreo and Nutella Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- 4 Oreo cookies
- Pillsbury crescent rolls (8 pack)
- Pre-heat oven according to Pillsbury crescent rolls package directions.
- Crush up the four Oreos into small pieces (I use a pestle and mortar).
- Prepare the crescent roll dough by separating into eight triangles.
- Spoon Nutella (I use about one teaspoon per crescent) onto dough triangles.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top of the Nutella.
- Roll up dough triangles to form crescents.
- Pop crescents into oven and cook for about 10 minutes or until golden.
Liz @ Teta Lizza's Kitchen says
My goodness. These look amazing and the speed at which one could put these together and devour...yikes! 10 agonizing minutes indeed!
Haha thanks Liz ?
Wow! These sound amazing!!! Super decadent! And they sound super easy to make. I can't wait to try this recipe!
They are hard to mess up 😀
[email protected] says
My husband would love these! Crescent rolls are a total guilty pleasure of his.
Let me know if he tries them!! 🙂