This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
You’re going to love these no bake Reese, Oreo, and chocolate mini layered desserts! They’re as cute as they are delicious. Pieces of Oreos and Reese’s peanut butter cups are sandwiched between Cool Whip and chocolate pudding. Perfect for a party!
Putting this layered dessert in shot glasses fancies it up a bit and makes it more fun to eat. People seem to go crazy over miniature versions of food, I find. I also like how the glasses are an easy way to control portions (unless you have like five of them of course). Kids and adults alike will eat these up. Sorry, there’s no booze in these dessert “shooters”.
Reese’s peanut butter cups and Oreos are two of my favorite things to put in desserts, so combining them really seemed like a no-brainer. I don’t make dessert too often, so when I do, I go all out.
Since it’s Christmas, I made them a little more festive with red, white, and green sprinkles. I couldn’t find Xmas sprinkles so I actually spent like 15 minutes picking through regular sprinkles to get the colors I wanted.
THE THINGS I DO FOR THE HOLIDAYS.
How to make mini dessert shooters
These no-bake layered desserts are really easy to make. Just alternate layers of cookie and wet stuff. It’s that simple. Let them chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving and then you’re good to go. Don’t forget to bring the tiniest spoons you own so people can eat them without making too much of a mess 🙂
I hope you will love these no-bake dessert shooters!
Will you give these mini desserts a try?
Reese, Oreo, and Chocolate Mini Layered Desserts
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate Pudding (I used Danone dark chocolate pudding)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Crumble the Oreos and Reese's cups into a bowl. It really depends on how many shot glasses you're filling, but I used four Oreos and two Reese's cups to make four shots.
- Start by adding a shallow layer of Cool Whip to the bottom of your shot glasses. Add a cookie layer on top, then add a layer of pudding to each glass (I used one container from my 4-pack of pudding). You can continue the same pattern if you wish, just make sure that the cookie layer is sandwiched between two wet layers so they soften nicely. I like to finish off the shots with a layer of chocolate pudding. Add sprinkles if you wish.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
© Salt & Lavender Inc. Content and photographs are copyrighted. Sharing this blog post is much appreciated, but copying and pasting full recipes without authorization to social media is strictly prohibited.