This chocolate peppermint stick cocktail recipe is fun and festive. Baileys, Creme de Cacao, Peppermint Schnapps, and crushed candy canes make one awesome holiday drink.
This is another recipe from my husband, the bartender from long ago. He says it's a pretty standard Christmas cocktail, but he put his own twist on it using Bailey's instead of just using cream.
This is a pretty simple drink to make.
You just add some ice, Creme de Cacao, Baileys, and Peppermint Schnapps to a cocktail shaker and shake shake shake.
If you want a festive twist, rim a glass with some crushed candy canes or peppermint candies. It's really that easy.
If you love creamy cocktails with Baileys, you may also like my Christmas cookie cocktail (it has Oreos... yum).
This is the type of drink that goes down easy and everyone will want more. Just don't overdo it. 😉
I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season!
Will you give this chocolate peppermint stick Christmas cocktail a go?
Let me know in the comments below if you've made it.
Chocolate Peppermint Stick Cocktail
- 1.5 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1.5 ounces Baileys
- 1.5 ounces Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 Candy cane crushed (or use peppermint candies)
- Place candy cane or peppermint candies in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Rim the glass with the crushed candy cane pieces (I just used water and the candy stuck to it easily).
- Add some ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the 3 liqueurs into the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously. Strain into the glass. Enjoy immediately.