This chocolate peppermint stick cocktail recipe is fun and festive. Baileys, Creme de Cacao, Peppermint Schnapps, and crushed candy canes make one awesome holiday drink.
This is a pretty simple drink to make. You just add some ice, Creme de Cacao, Baileys, and Peppermint Schnapps to a cocktail shaker and shake shake shake.
This drink is delicious anytime, but if you want a festive twist for Christmas, rim your glasses with crushed candy canes (or peppermint candies). Or garnish the drink with a mini candy cane.
If you love creamy cocktails with Baileys, you may also like my Christmas cookie cocktail (it has Oreos... yum).
This is the type of drink that goes down easy and everyone will want more. Just don't overdo it. 😉
I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season!
Will you give this chocolate peppermint stick Christmas cocktail a go? Let me know in the comments below if you've made it.
Chocolate Peppermint Stick Cocktail
- 1 candy cane crushed (or use peppermint candies)
- 1.5 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1.5 ounces Baileys
- 1.5 ounces Peppermint Schnapps
- For the glass rim: place the candy cane or peppermint candies in a plastic bag and crush them into small pieces with a rolling pin. Alternatively, if you don't want to do the rim, simply garnish the glass with a mini candy cane or skip this step altogether.
- Rim the glass with the crushed candy cane pieces (I just used water and the candy stuck to it easily).
- Add some ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the 3 liqueurs into the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously. Strain into the glass. Enjoy immediately.