This easy mango margarita is the perfect summer drink! This fruity margarita recipe uses mango juice, so it's quick and easy to make.
These margaritas aren't too strong the way the recipe is worded, but you can either add more alcohol or less mango juice if you prefer.
These are the types of drinks I like to sip on the patio in warm weather. 🙂
It's been hot here all week, which is just perfect. If it stayed this warm year-round I would be a much happier person. Trust.
This mango margarita on the rocks recipe uses mango juice, which is also known as mango nectar.
I found it in the ethnic foods aisle of my local grocery store. It shouldn't be too hard to find. The kind I bought came in cans.
I'm all over simple margarita recipes these days. I have two more coming to the blog in the next few weeks, and I made one for Cinco de Mayo (this pomegranate margarita).
I like making things in batches. It saves me a lot of time, and hey, the more margaritas the merrier. 😉
Will you give this easy margarita recipe a try?
Let me know in the comments below!
Easy Mango Margarita Recipe
- 1 ounce triple sec (I used Cointreau)
- 1 ounce tequila
- 8 ounces mango nectar (or to taste - see note)
- Juice of 1/4 lime
- Salt for rimming the glass
- Rim your glass.
- Add the ice, triple sec, tequila, and lime juice to the glass. Top it up with the mango nectar.
- Enjoy drink immediately.
- I used Maldon sea salt flakes to rim the glasses in the photos. You could also use specialty margarita rimming salt.
- Mango nectar is just mango juice (often sweetened). I found it in the ethnic/international foods aisle of my local grocery store. The cans of mango nectar were 8 ounces each, so I added the whole thing to each glass pictured. You can definitely either use less mango juice or double the alcohol if you want stronger drinks.