This easy mango margarita is the perfect summer drink! This fruity margarita recipe uses mango juice, so it's quick and easy to make.
These margaritas aren't too strong the way the recipe is worded, but you can either add more alcohol or less mango juice if you prefer.
These are the types of drinks I like to sip on the patio in warm weather. 🙂
It's been hot here all week, which is just perfect. If it stayed this warm year-round I would be a much happier person. Trust.
This mango margarita on the rocks recipe uses mango juice, which is also known as mango nectar.
I found it in the ethnic foods aisle of my local grocery store. It shouldn't be too hard to find. The kind I bought came in cans.
I'm all over simple margarita recipes these days. I have two more coming to the blog in the next few weeks, and I made one for Cinco de Mayo (this pomegranate margarita).
I like making things in batches. It saves me a lot of time, and hey, the more margaritas the merrier. 😉
Will you give this easy margarita recipe a try?
Let me know in the comments below!
Easy Mango Margarita Recipe
- 1 ounce triple sec (I used Cointreau)
- 1 ounce tequila
- 8 ounces mango nectar (or to taste - see note)
- Juice of 1/4 lime
- Salt for rimming the glass
- Rim your glass.
- Add the ice, triple sec, tequila, and lime juice to the glass. Top it up with the mango nectar.
- Enjoy drink immediately.
- I used Maldon sea salt flakes to rim the glasses in the photos. You could also use specialty margarita rimming salt.
- Mango nectar is just mango juice (often sweetened). I found it in the ethnic/international foods aisle of my local grocery store. The cans of mango nectar were 8 ounces each, so I added the whole thing to each glass pictured. You can definitely either use less mango juice or double the alcohol if you want stronger drinks.
You may also like my watermelon margarita popsicles or my passion fruit margarita recipe.
Hi! What are your ingredient ratios when you make a big batch? I'm looking to make for a 2 gallon drink dispenser. I'm so excited to try this!
Hi Erin! Hmmm.. honestly, I have never made a big batch. I'd keep the ratios the same but I don't know how to do the math... trust me I am the wrong person to ask lol. I'd hate to mess it up for you!
Tastes delicious! I substituted sugar for the salted rim instead.
Yay so glad you liked it! ❤️
Agh this looks so delicious! If the sun comes out this weekend, this drink will definitely be on the menu!! 🙂
Haha thanks!! Hope the weather's good!
Alice @ Hip Foodie Mom says
These look so delicious and refreshing!!
Mary Ann | The Beach House Kitchen says
So perfect for the warmer weather Natasha! Cheers to the weekend!
Cheers! Thank you!
Jennifer Farley says
The perfect drink to sip on the back porch tonight!
Right?! Thank you!
Naomi Robinson says
This weekend is made for drinks like this!
Agreed! Thanks, Naomi!
Matt Robinson says
Can't wait to make a big batch of this tonight for the weekend!
Hope you guys enjoy it!