This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Roasted tomatoes topped with tarragon and garlic make a fresh and easy to prepare side dish.
This recipe is great because the prep work takes about 5 minutes and then you just pop them in the oven.
I love the combination of tomatoes and tarragon so much that I made a soup out of it as well.
There are so many things you can top tomatoes with. Cheese. Different kinds of herbs. A balsamic drizzle.
I see more roasted tomato recipes in this blog’s future.
- 4-5 Tomatoes (the "on the vine" variety work the best)
- Garlic powder
- Lemon pepper
- Dried tarragon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Cut tomatoes into halves and cut out the cores.
- Lightly sprinkle tomatoes with garlic powder, lemon pepper, tarragon, and salt & pepper.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over tomatoes (some will run off and that's fine).
- Bake at 375F for 45 minutes (I use a glass baking dish).
© Salt & Lavender Inc. Content and photographs are copyrighted. Sharing this blog post is much appreciated, but copying and pasting full recipes without authorization to social media is strictly prohibited.