This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This strawberry spinach salad with mango dressing is a fresh and fruity salad that will be on repeat all summer long! Creamy avocado, peppery arugula, and red onions add a wonderful contrast to the sweet strawberries.
I didn’t want to leave you high and dry with only a teaser of the salad I made with yesterday’s mango salad dressing, so here you go! 🙂
This strawberry spinach salad with mango dressing is the perfect salad to make this summer. It’s really easy, colorful, healthy, and the flavors hit all the right notes.
My city is finally in full bloom (it has been for the past couple of weeks or so), and I am soo glad! All signs are pointing towards a lovely summer. I am trying to get outside as much as I can, even for a quick walk.
I have strawberries and other summer goodies on the brain. Not that I make recipes unduly complicated on here, but I want to maximize my time outdoors like everyone else. That means I’ve got plenty more easy and fast summer recipes coming ‘atcha!
Like I mentioned in yesterday’s mango salad dressing post, I am not usually one to put fruit in my savory salads.
Strawberries and spinach are a well-loved combo, however, so I wanted to piggyback on that, knowing so many people love it. I have to say that with the not too sweet mango dressing it works. Do you like putting fruit in savory dishes?
If you like summery spinach salads, you may also like my grilled eggplant & spinach salad.
Hope you enjoy this one!
Questions? Ask me in the comments below.
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Mango Dressing
- 1 (5 ounce) package of baby spinach
- 1 large handful arugula
- 8 ounces strawberries sliced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion chopped
- Mango salad dressing
- Make the mango salad dressing. Prep the strawberries, avocado, and onion.
- Add the spinach, arugula, strawberries, avocado, and red onion to a large salad bowl. Toss with the dressing. Enjoy immediately.
- This salad feeds 2 as an entree and 4+ as a side. Please note that the dressing recipe makes over a cup worth of dressing, so you can easily double or triple the salad and still have some left over.
© Salt & Lavender Inc. Content and photographs are copyrighted. Sharing this blog post is much appreciated, but copying and pasting full recipes without authorization to social media is strictly prohibited.