These healthy ham wraps are quick, fresh, and tasty. This perfect light lunch is ready in only 10 minutes! They're also easily customizable with your favorite veggies.
I don't eat wraps very often, but when I do, it's usually with this healthy ham wrap recipe. I eat them year-round but they really make me think of summer with all the fresh ingredients.
The arugula adds a pop of flavor that makes these different than your standard ham-mayo-lettuce wraps.
Ham wrap fillings
I love using butter leaf lettuce, arugula, cucumber, onions, and tomatoes. Feel free to jazz these up any way you wish!
Hope you will love these ham salad wraps!
Questions? Feel free to ask.
Healthy Ham Wrap Recipe
Fresh and tasty ham wraps filled with butter leaf lettuce, arugula, ham, cucumber, and tomatoes.
- 3-4 slices honey ham cut into small pieces
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes quartered
- Chopped onion to taste
- 5 slices of cucumber cut into small cubes
- 5 large leaves butter leaf lettuce
- Handful baby arugula
- Mayo to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tortilla wraps (I used whole wheat)
- Chop ham and vegetables, and add to a bowl as you go along. Add mayo and salt & pepper. Mix.
- Fill wraps with mixture and roll them up.
- You can substitute honey ham with any other ham. You can use any kind of lettuce or salad greens in this... I just prefer butter leaf and arugula.
Love ham? You may also like my ham and pea pasta recipe.