Creamy bacon spaghetti is decadent and delicious, and it's ready in only 30 minutes! Treat yourself.
If you love pasta and bacon, let me introduce you to your new favorite dish. This pasta isn't healthy at all, but it's not as bad for you as it could be. Really.
Garlic could possibly pass as a vegetable. Parmesan cheese and cream have calcium. And look... I sprinkled it with some green stuff, see?
It's also super easy to make and uses minimal ingredients. Let the bacon shine.
This recipe is easily doubled if you're feeding more than a couple of hungry people.
Go on. You know you want to make this 🙂
Love bacon? Try these recipes:
- Bacon Cream Cheese Tortellini
- Creamy Bacon Chicken
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Easy Creamy Bacon Tomato Pasta
- Bacon Ranch Mashed Potatoes
- Chicken Bacon Spinach Pasta
Do you want some creamy bacon spaghetti? I do.
Questions? Leave me a comment below.
Creamy Bacon Spaghetti
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 5 strips bacon
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley chopped, to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pot of salted water, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, chop bacon into small pieces (I use kitchen shears to make the job easier) and place into a frying pan. Cook on medium-medium high heat, stirring often, until crispy.
- While the bacon is cooking, grate your cheese and chop the parsley.
- When the bacon is crispy, remove the pan from the heat and mince the garlic into the frying pan. Stir. That way, the garlic will be cooked since the pan won't cool right away, but the garlic won't burn, and some garlic flavor will be infused into the bacon.
- Once the spaghetti is al dente, drain it, and then return it to the pot it was cooked in. Instead of turning the heat off, reduce it to medium heat.
- Return the pot to the stove and add in the parmesan and cream. Add the bacon to the pot, being careful to leave most of the bacon fat in the frying pan.
- Mix the spaghetti with the cream, cheese, and bacon, and then serve immediately with a sprinkling of chopped parsley and salt and pepper if desired.