This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This easy cucumber tomato avocado salad is healthy, fresh, and bursting with flavor. It comes together fast and uses everyday ingredients.
Ok, so I guess this could definitely pass for a summer salad recipe, but I’m already missing warmer weather foods… so here we are.
I made this cucumber avocado salad a few weeks before actually posting it on here. I’ve been trying to fit it in between Thanksgiving side dish and Christmas cookie posts, and I finally decided to put it up.
Out of season? I need the occasional out of season recipe to survive the snow that’s already been here for a few weeks now. *whines*
Let’s take a second to recall the wonderful flavors of juicy ripe tomatoes, perfectly green and creamy avocados, and refreshing cucumber. Ahhh.
Seems so long ago that I was enjoying summer weather and summer flavors.
This avocado and tomato salad is super easy to fix, and I recommend adjusting the lime juice, onion, and oil quantities to suit your taste buds. You could also scale it down easily (this recipe makes a large salad)… just play with the ingredients until the ratios are to your liking. This easy salad is a thing of beauty.
Hope you love this simple avocado salad recipe… it’s a keeper for any time of year! File it away for summer if you want more pumpkin now instead. 😉
Question about this recipe?
Ask me in the comments below!
Easy Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
- 10.5 ounces little tomatoes halved
- 5 Persian (mini) cucumbers sliced
- 3 avocados diced
- 1/2 small red onion sliced (or diced)
- Juice of 1 lime or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prep your tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, and onion, and add to a large bowl.
- Add the lime juice, olive oil, and salt & pepper, adjusting quantities as needed. Toss gently. Serve immediately.
- Many chefs toss delicate salads with their hands - I like to do that for this recipe (with very clean hands). 🙂
© Salt & Lavender Inc. Content and photographs are copyrighted. Sharing this blog post is much appreciated, but copying and pasting full recipes without authorization to social media is strictly prohibited.
Looking for more avocado salad ideas? Try my corn and zucchini salad recipe.