This easy cucumber tomato avocado salad is healthy, fresh, and bursting with flavor. It comes together fast and uses everyday ingredients.
Ok, so I guess this could definitely pass for a summer salad recipe, but I'm already missing warmer weather foods... so here we are.
I made this cucumber avocado salad a few weeks before actually posting it on here. I've been trying to fit it in between Thanksgiving side dish and Christmas cookie posts, and I finally decided to put it up.
Out of season? I need the occasional out of season recipe to survive the snow that's already been here for a few weeks now. *whines*
Let's take a second to recall the wonderful flavors of juicy ripe tomatoes, perfectly green and creamy avocados, and refreshing cucumber. Ahhh.
Seems so long ago that I was enjoying summer weather and summer flavors.
This avocado and tomato salad is super easy to fix, and I recommend adjusting the lime juice, onion, and oil quantities to suit your taste buds. You could also scale it down easily (this recipe makes a large salad)... just play with the ingredients until the ratios are to your liking. This easy salad is a thing of beauty.
Hope you love this simple avocado salad recipe... it's a keeper for any time of year! File it away for summer if you want more pumpkin now instead. 😉
Question about this recipe?
Ask me in the comments below!
Easy Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
- 10.5 ounces little tomatoes halved
- 5 Persian (mini) cucumbers sliced
- 3 avocados diced
- 1/2 small red onion sliced (or diced)
- Juice of 1 lime or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prep your tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, and onion, and add to a large bowl.
- Add the lime juice, olive oil, and salt & pepper, adjusting quantities as needed. Toss gently. Serve immediately.
- Many chefs toss delicate salads with their hands - I like to do that for this recipe (with very clean hands). 🙂
Looking for more avocado salad ideas? Try my corn and zucchini salad recipe.