These sweet and spicy chicken zoodles are a quick and easy low-carb recipe that’s fresh and flavorful. Ready in 15 minutes!
This easy zoodles recipe has a few everyday ingredients that give this dish a nice pop of flavor. Garlic, sriracha sauce, hoisin sauce, and lime juice make this recipe simple but with a big of zing. As always, feel free to adjust sauce ingredients to suit your taste preferences. There’s no right or wrong here. I threw this dish together quickly with what I had in the fridge, and it worked out just fine. 🙂
How’s your January going? I’ve been pretty good at eating healthy, and that helps me deal with the depressing cold weather. I know, I complain about it every year. Does anyone actually like January?! I’m always relieved when all the gluttony of Christmas is finished (my poor tummy and waistline can’t handle it anymore), but other than that, it’s not my favorite month. Bring on the spring!
I’m slowly building up a collection of 15 minute spiralizer recipes on my blog, and this is the newest addition. I also have my garlic lime cashew zoodles recipe, a garlic shrimp one, a sweet chili shrimp one, and a teriyaki chicken zoodles recipe. As you can probably tell, I love my spiralizer, I love fast recipes, I love Asian-inspired recipes, and I’m milking healthy January. 🙂
I hope you love this chicken zoodles recipe! This is the spiralizer I use for all my vegetable noodle recipes.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Zoodles
These sweet and spicy chicken zoodles are a quick and easy low-carb recipe that's fresh and flavorful. Ready in 15 minutes!
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized on medium setting
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Prep your chicken and add it to a large skillet along with the olive oil. Stir until chicken is coated. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, for 5-7 minutes, or until it's cooked through (don't overcook).
- Meanwhile, spiralize the zucchini then add the garlic, sriracha, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, and red pepper flakes to a small bowl and whisk together.
- When the chicken is about done, pour the sauce into the skillet. Stir to coat the chicken then cook for about a minute.
- Add the zucchini noodles to the skillet and toss for a minute or two until they're warmed through. Serve immediately.
This is the spiralizer I used to make this recipe.
Courses Main Course
You may also like my Thai soup with veggie noodles if you liked this recipe.