This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This rainbow noodle salad is a healthy, fun, and colorful dish that’s made entirely of vegetable noodles. A creamy avocado-lime dressing makes it extra flavorful!
This spiralizer recipe has a nice mix of textures and different flavors. The carrots, beets, and apple add some sweetness.
The Asian-inspired dressing is tangy, creamy, and refreshing. The chopped nuts add some crunch. The chives add a bit of sharpness.
This spiralized salad is a great option for those who just don’t like lettuce.
You’re getting a ton of nutrients and flavors in here, and the “noodles” make it more interesting, I think.
I tested this recipe out at my sister’s and my annual picnic.
The picnic was a little late this year, but better late than never! She liked it
and is obnoxiously hard to please, so pretty sure you’ll like it too. 😉
The raw beets give this salad its magical color. I’ve actually made way more beet recipes for this blog that you’d expect from someone who doesn’t looove beets. I’ve come to the conclusion that they’re better raw. That “dirt” taste that doesn’t resonate with some of us seems to somewhat disappear when the beets remain uncooked. If you like beets, you may also like my beet and berry smoothie, roasted beet hummus recipe, or my other spiralized beet salad recipe. 🙂
I spiralized all the vegetables on the same setting, so it isn’t really too time-consuming or painful to spiralize them all. This recipe is actually pretty fast to make, even with the from-scratch blender dressing.
This spiralized superfood salad will hit the spot if you’re in the mood for something healthy.
Will you make this spiralized vegetable noodle salad? I bet you’ll love that creamy avocado dressing. 🙂
Questions? Leave me a comment!
Rainbow Noodle Salad
- 2 small beets peeled & spiralized on medium setting
- 1 medium zucchini spiralized on medium setting
- 2 large carrots spiralized on medium setting
- 1 Granny Smith apple spiralized on medium setting
- 1/2 avocado sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 tablespoon chives chopped
- Sesame seeds (optional, for garnish)
- Lime wedges (optional, for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 avocado
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until combined. Set aside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large bowl and gently toss with the dressing. Serve immediately.
- This is the spiralizer I use for all my recipes.
- Serves 2-4.
© Salt & Lavender Inc. Content and photographs are copyrighted. Sharing this blog post is much appreciated, but copying and pasting full recipes without authorization to social media is strictly prohibited.